<VV> Manual trans diff. VS. Automatic trans diff.??

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 24 08:49:36 EDT 2005

Ron, Two completely different animals.Input snouts (front and rear) are
completely different. Pinion shaft is different.Case on the automatic won't
allow fluids to mix. This feature is needed on the manual, as they share
lube. Probably others, but that's it off the top of my head this early in
the morning.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD