<VV> brake work, steering, and misc

Mark J. Murphy m.j.murphy at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 09:04:23 EDT 2005

I'll second that sentiment.  Thinking about it, a local club oriented "donor
body relocation" deal may be the ticket.  Collect a bunch of "going to the
crusher" rust-free bodies for cheap in one location, and those of us that
need them could likely get a better per body shipping rate if they moved in
bulk.  Of course, it's always easier to come up with this stuff when you're
on the receiving end.  :)
      ,-----___\----,    Mark Murphy
      \--(o)----(o)--'  Derry, NH, USA
    http://m.j.murphy.home.comcast.net/