<VV> It's not like that, really...

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 13:02:51 EDT 2005

The car itself is actually quite rust-free.  the body
and floors are in good shape...just the front floor
pans (pretty much just the pass side) needs to be
replaced.

as far as the front steering and suspension goes...it
HAS been sitting for 30 years, and the car has been
stored...but you can't expect a bolt to still be in
good shape after sitting under a car for that long
without being touched. The steering steers well, and
the components look fine to me..just, the bolts in
them need to be...um..."updated"

As far as the brakes go on the thing...same
thing...you can't expect lines to be perfect after
sitting for 30+ years on anything.  And hey, if I get
all new brakes outta the deal...it might cost me
money...but I probably would have done it even to a
car whose lines *won't* break off.

Plus, it gives me something to do.  Really
though...the car isn't arust bucket...it just needs
some TLC.

Thanks for the replies guys!

yeah,
Ryan