<VV> 3.08 Differentials.

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jun 24 14:24:57 EDT 2005

Everyone that has talked about having converted to 3.08 gears have also had a 4 speed transmission, and some with 140 and other engine modifications.  Anyone out there done it on a P/G?  I would like the reduced RPM's at 65-70 MPH, but how horribly would the first gear performance be reduced. With my 110 and 3.27 differential, it ain't no hot rod to begin with.  I don't want to get run over leaving stop lights.  Don't use it enough to do it for improved gas mileage, but that would also be a plus at today's gas prices.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.