<VV> *ANOTHER* Corvair song & Now a Song Directory!

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 18:35:23 EDT 2005

OK..I'm sorry..this has become a passion...perhaps a disease..I'm not
sure....but...I've found yet another Corvair song....titled "Corvair"
by a band called Racecar.  A bit more of a modern tune as compared to
the various oldies but goodies I've dug up so far (more on the way
too!). This song is presently only available as a .wav file, and a
lower quality one at that..but still....it's a future classic!  Also, I
added the beginnings of a directory of songs with Corvair mentions in
them....the songs aren't about Corvairs....but have a Corvair mentioned
in them.  Just a simple list of artist, songtitle, and quote of the
verse with the Corvair mention in it.  So..when you're sitting in front
of the computer slurping on a popsicle wondering what the heck you
could possibly look at next..have a peek.  Also..I've *tried* to
organize the various links a little better.

Oh...heh heh..I suppose I should include the link:
http://www.edselmotors.com/daretocorvair.html

Tim in Bovey...Your Corvair Nerve Center for Minnesota's Iron Range!

===
Stupidity is like nuclear power, it can be used for good or evil.
But you still don't want to get any on you.
===