<VV> Wagon on and Off

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Sat Jun 25 03:09:33 EDT 2005

Smitty Says:  Well it looks like another glitch in my plans to get
rapidly on the road.  The known good head I planned on using is a 64 vs a
65 so it won't work.  It will either be a repair of this head or a total
rework of an Ultra head to get back on the road again.  I'm not putting a
POS head on that engine.  Therefore it looks as though (barring miracles)
I will be unable to make the Mini in Iowa.  To all who were looking
forward to abusing me there, you have my sympathy.
        Don't quite have the head off yet so I still don't know if the
quide slipped down or broke up.  More later