<VV> Off to Iowa

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 00:17:35 EDT 2005

I'm almost ready, the car is ready for the trip to Iowa. Terry Kalp  and Jim
Dallas will be driving in our Kansas Corvair Convoy and departing in the
morning. We're going to take our time and travel on US and state highways, as
well as a few county roads to get there. This will be my first time through that
part of the country, and I'm looking forward to some nice countryside.

I'm feeling good about this trip, as I don't have to travel on I-70 and the
deer laser is working very well. Let's hope the third time is a charm...

Ned