<VV> parade ready?

werp knarly werpknarly at centurytel.net
Sat Jun 25 22:06:19 EDT 2005

i have a '66 monza 110 pg vert.

ive had stalling problems in the past during the hot summer days, i have fixed the areas where heat has leaked back into the top of the engine compartment and installed a new fuel pump. all the of the tin under the heads for heating have been removed before i got the car, until i get an electric pump installed i will be using 100% crude gas

it seems some hot air gets back in around the port(drivers) side of the oil cooler, ive never seen under the hood of another corvair to know what's correct

so far so good at road speeds, but parades are a different animal.

im thinking about what would be a good pre-parade test, what if i idled it in the driveway at home under virulent supervision for the approximate duration of the parade? any other tips?

my daughter, the 4H queen, pride and self respect are riding on this.. as well as my image

thanks!

Joe, Lisa, Teegan, and Mina