<VV>Japanese manuals (not corvair)

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Sun Jun 26 11:20:58 EDT 2005

>I remember reading a 1959 Honda Dream 250 Motorcycle manual. It could have
>been written by Dave Berry - on an acid trip.

That is the series with such elucidating comments as "parp your hooter" ? I
had a 150 Dream which had a split personality. Driven normally it would be
almost boring. Would rev to a relatively low place and then flatten out -
was where most people shifted. If you persisted through the flat spot it
would suddenly develop a whole different personality and really take off.

If questioned though most APs would take one look at the Dream and figure
it could not have been the bike doing what had been reported.

Padgett