<VV> Early Model on a Used Car Lot -- Vermont

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Sun Jun 26 17:18:51 EDT 2005

Greetings All:

I just returned from a quick trip with my family to a favorite swimming
hole in Vermont.  As we were driving up Route 7 towards Bennington, I
noticed a '62 coupe sitting by the side of the road just north of
Pownal, but several miles south of Bennington.  This location is
probably about 15-20 miles south of the Cotrofeld's garage, if that
helps anyone.

I think the price on the windshield was $650.  The car didn't have
original paint, but it did seem to be in decent shape otherwise.  If
someone is looking for an early driver, or just wants to take a ride to
a beautiful corner of the world, contact me offline and I'll provide
more specific directions for getting to the car.

We certainly chose a good weekend to go jumping off the rocks into a
cool mountain stream...the air temp, even in Vermont, was 98-102 degrees.

Steven J. Serenska
'65 Monza Convertible, 110/4sp
'66 Corsa Coupe, 140/4sp
http://www.serenska.com/IdealGarage