<VV> Corvairs and Pilots

billpat at telusplanet.net billpat at telusplanet.net
Mon Jun 27 10:18:34 EDT 2005

Hi all,
There was a thread started on Saturday about folks who love Corvairs and are
also Ham radio operators.  I'm wondering how many out there in Corvairland
have an aviation background, are presently or previously had licenses,
(private, commercial, military) or are members of AOPA or Canada's COPA. I'm a
graduate (1955) of the Aviation Trades High School in New York City (just
dawned on me that Corvairs hadn't been built yet) and have held various
licenses.  Am interested in replies either to VV or directly.
Bill
63 Turbo vert
66 140/PG Coupe