<VV> Performance Single Exhaust?

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 14:56:23 EDT 2005

Hi,

I recall that we have discussed the possibility of someone producing a high performance single exhaust system. As previously described, the exhaust would consist of a larger diameter exhaust pipe to which users could attach a performance turbo muffler. Has anyone developed or fabricated a single outlet exhaust pipe with a larger diameter? I have a project on which I would prefer to use a single exhaust. Also, I have a 62 sedan with a 65 164 engine and I would prefer to have a "performance" single exhaust on it.

Regards,
Joe White (62 Sedan and a Porvair)
Boulder, CO
CORSA, RMC