<VV> Re: Corvairs and Pilots

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Mon Jun 27 16:48:27 EDT 2005

Tim wrote:

> Interesting....Corvairs, Ham radio and flying seem to go together.

For me it is only high interest in airplanes and being a passenger from
little two seaters on upwards. Got a very nice experience to combine these
three interests when I leaned on a 65 Corvair sedan, looking at the last
Concorde landing in Germany (it went to the nearby Sinsheim museum), while
hearing on my ham gear the pilots talking to the tower ...

Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1 at corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Monza Wagon - 1963 Corvan