<VV> Body Transplant

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Mon Jun 27 20:31:02 EDT 2005

Not to sound like a broken record but I couldn't agree more with Les. Mine
was towable AFTER I put an engine in but everything else was in the back of
a pickup. Actually half of it was missing but it took a few years to realize
that!

16 years and much dinaro later...

If there is a next time I'll pick up some one else's half finished project
or better yet, get a good "base car" - something like what Bill Kronen did
in Alberta with both of his recent additions. Both good runners that need
some tweaking and upgrading.

Bob