<VV> Body Transplant

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 27 21:53:40 EDT 2005

Never did it myself - only parts (units) moved between bodies.  Have seen
more than one - either in process or the results.  What do you think is
keeping so many Yenkos on the road?  He He...

Most interesting is probably the "splice."  A late convert resurrected out
of the remains (good front and rear sections) of two otherwise "totaled"
cars.

Later, JR