<VV> Re: CORVAIR IN GREAT RACE

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 07:57:22 EDT 2005

the great race schedule is at the website  chase them across to oregon.great
race
too bad they dont end up in portland during our convention. close but no...
http://www.greatrace.com/
today i think they are in kentucky.  keep your eyes peeled its quite an event
to see. the black 40 chevy with the bow tie boys is my expartner and buddy.
this is the second full great race for them in a vintage chevy national
winner.  i am hoping the corvair shows well. i talked to him a few times while he
was preping. hope we helped him with virtual vairs.
regards, tim colson