<VV> Gravel Guard Tape?

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 28 11:17:01 EDT 2005

Be aware that you may start to get rust popping under the tape  after a
number of years from moisture which eventually works its way under the
tape. I had a similar product called cabskins around the  rear window of
my truck to protect the paint from rubbing by the cap boot. After 8-10
years I started getting surface rust popping under the tape.

Mike Kost