<VV> Body Transplant

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Tue Jun 28 11:19:18 EDT 2005

>After 6K$ rebuilding the engine, brakes, and replacing the gas tank on
>a car that needs no interior or body work as it is rust free.  I've got
>pictures.

If it makes you feel better, I've seen bodywork bills in the low teens ($12-13k) for  cars that turned into nothing more than a driver quality Corvair.... having a rust
free body puts you up WAY far in my book. With the availaibity of western cars I don't know why anyone throws the sort of money that we do on our eastern
cars.

Of course, like my Texas Corsa, they eventually _become_ eastern cars....

Bill Elliott