<VV> Re: Synthetic Blends (last time for me)

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 14:50:58 EDT 2005

Indeed! And I don't have the time or patience to argue it and I won't,
but anyone who cares can certainly seek out VOLUMES of independent
tests that have been completed on synthetic vs conventional oil (lots
are on the net) or simply visit the various oil company web pages,
download the spec sheets and read 'em for yourself. Many do offer
independent lab test results.  Some don't.  But even if they ran their
own tests numbers are pretty much numbers.

That's like saying you'd always use the cheapest tires (to heck with
radials) and carbon batteries instead of alkaline.  If it makes you
happy, enjoy!

Tim in Bovey

"Oh, I KNEW this was going to be a slippery slope!

Later, JR