<VV> Great Race at Mini Convention Iowa .. wow ...

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Jun 28 18:37:07 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "WadeHalsey" <HiHal at adelphia.net>

> The 2005 "Great Race" passed through my home town of Beckley WV on June
> 26th. Here are links to pictures of the 1960 Corvair which participated.
>
> Wade Halsey (Bought my first new Corvair in Beckley-Nov 1960)
>
> http://www.wwhsalumni.org/gallery33/116.jpg
>
> http://www.wwhsalumni.org/gallery32/118.jpg
Wow, ... hey the corvair is the featured car of the day, in day 10 ....
check it out on the web page above ...

Also .. wow!. ... the great race will be in cedar rapids close to the ia
mini convention on friday july 1 ... I don't know if that is known there, I
will try to get in contact with some of the Iowa guys there and let them
know .... if anyone here will be in contact with anyone at the mini
convention, be sure to tell them ... Great Race will lunch downtown Cedar
Rapids, 12:15, at Greene Square Park, 1 July, Friday ....

ken campbell, iowa guy not at the mini ... yet anyway ...