<VV> instrument cluster--****

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 19:06:23 EDT 2005

---- How do I go about removing the dash panel with the guages in
it? I took out all the screws----

Hey Ron,

You'll only be able to pull it out a very short ways before you'll have to disconnect the speedo cable. In fact, if I remember the last time I did this, you'll have to work from underneath. It is a knurled nut, so you can start it with a slip-joint pliers and unscrew it the rest of the way by hand. This should let you pull the cluster out and upward a few inches without disconnecting anything else.

Chuck Kubin