<VV> Just Saw the new Herbie flick (air-cooled content)

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 22:05:37 EDT 2005

Well,

  My review of it, is that it's more classic Herbie
material, and there's no Don Knotts, but it's still
way cool, makes me wish my Corvair was driving.  I'm
sort of down about that.

   Anyway...so I think the next car I'm gonna build
will have to be a baja bug, or something of that sort.
 The engines have got to be pretty cheap...since
there's millions of bugs, and people that like to
build them up.  plus fiberglass repro stuff is readily
available I would assume too.

Anybody on the list have any knowledge or into these
cars at all?  I know it's sort of sacrelidge, but I'm
sort of...what am I saying...I'm really interested.

Good flick...cute chick, and fast cars.  Makes for a
good time to me.

-Ry

P.S.  now too bad I didn't go to the movie with a cute
chick...unless you're looking at it from my dad's
perspective...since I went with my mom