<VV> Just Saw the new Herbie flick (air-cooled content)

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Jun 28 23:02:13 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Verthein" <daretocorvair at yahoo.com>
Subject: <VV> Just Saw the new Herbie flick (air-cooled content)
********
Last nite, in a moment of self indulgance created by the fact that I might
not make any of the Iowa miniconvention (g) I dug out my old literature that
accompanied my MostlyCrown vairy8 .... and noticed that one of the projects
they used to mess with was the racer buggy * Deserter * ... with a vair
engine, this was some blaster indeed .... I think I remember at least one of
the VV guys here has one, so maybe you should do a search and "run him down"
... looks to be a real mean machine ...
Just a thought .. ken campbell,deltawerkes.

**
OTOH, since you are young and tender, now would be a good time to acquire
and experience an original bug ... preferable a Super Bug if you can find
one ... and would recommend a 4 speed over a autoshifter ....  .... everyone
should own and drive one of these once, and for a short time ... maybe a run
a " for sale" ad about the time you buy one .... (g) ...  I kept putting off
selling mine cause it was so much fun, and eventually rolled it into a
little ball .....  ... ... corvairs do a flat spin, but VW's do a forward
spin ...