<VV>awl

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Tue Jun 28 22:46:11 EDT 2005

I put it in a 60,000 mile engine along with a WalMart oil filter. At 3,000
miles I'll see how dirty it lookss and what the oil pressure is at hot
idle. If looks good will go another 1000 and same. At 6000 max I will
change and cut apart the oil filter and have a look.

As mentioned, dino oil is getting hard to find for $1/qt and at $7.96 for 5
quarts for the blend if I feel comfortable going twice as long for a
change, I may switch over the other cars.

One issue is that I do not drive any one car very much, recently crossed
10,000 miles since I bought that car in 2001. TranSport probably gets the
most, 40,000 since bought in 1998, since we use for road trips. When I find
the proper convertible, may use it to tow back.