<VV> rebodied corvairs

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 15:22:55 EDT 2005

 Ok - now for fun...with no names of course, what's
the worst "rebody" you've ever seen?

 I've seen quite a few. Worst was probably a pair of
cars, one '68 and one '69. The owner of the '69
decided or was CONvinced that his cars body was junk
and needed to rebodied. So another body was found,
that was a '68. Well the end result was a cluster
F***k. The cars had the VINs swapped, but not the body
tags. The rest of the cars were a similar hodge-podge
of parts from either one. The owner of the '69 never
knew that his old car actually continued to live on as
a '68. It was a 4 speed car with tinted glass, but was
unfortunately crushed due to the ignorance of the last
owner. The other '68/9 lives on, but it's even rough
now and will probably go away too.

 Mike
 YS-117