<VV> Re: HEATING PARTS IN THE OVEN

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 29 18:41:16 EDT 2005

Great idea!  I would if I had room - so many quality Ultra parts, etc. and
presently three Group Red cars... ;>(
One, had the trans taken out, checked and replaced this eve. Next the diff
w/ new pinion shaft  goes on after dinner.  Attaching the engine is easy, at
this point!
The second is waiting for the poor dumb mechanic to put the heads on....
The third is a 4whl disk brake 68 cpe with a beeeg hole in the rear floor
for the V8 sitting in pieces inside it, ready for assy. Only needs a new
sub-frame as the V8 Crown subframe (sold) won't work for this V8.

Chuck "Group Red" S
BBRT