<VV> MORE STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN TO ME.

BRUCE BLACKMON blackmon at llano.net
Wed Jun 29 19:47:19 EDT 2005

Tuesday, am, trying to take out Mom's trash. Girl next door to Mom had moved out. A college girl, that means you don't move anything but the big stuff, and throw everything else away and buy new stuff. No room in the dumpster to put anything. Same time the neighbor across the alley comes with her trash. I have to make some room, so I start trying to move things to make room, while chatting with the Lady across the way. I am pulling out garbage bags of GOOD clothes, which I then take to Goodwill for the tax writeoff. Found one bag, but didn't know what it was. Got to looking later, It is a car cover, and looks like a good one, and looks brand new as well. It is well made, elastic all the way around the bottom. Only one tag to be found, says BUDGE FRONT#3. I do a google search on that and find Budge car/truck covers. Check the list and they have Corvairs, use a #3, can not tell which one it is, the $70 one or the $80 rainproof one, but it fits Conan like a glove, and he is very happy in his new suit of clothes. Beats the cheap one from BigLots. Now really, what are the odds of that? Thanks BRUCE