<VV> MORE STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN TO ME.

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 29 21:28:39 EDT 2005

I'll bet the boy friend was pissed when he found out his girl friend dumped
his car cover :o).

Tuesday, am, trying to take out Mom's trash. Girl next door to Mom had moved
out. A college girl, that means you don't move anything but the big stuff,
and throw everything else away and buy new stuff. No room in the dumpster to
put anything. Same time the neighbor across the alley comes with her trash.
I have to make some room, so I start trying to move things to make room,
while chatting with the Lady across the way. I am pulling out garbage bags
of GOOD clothes, which I then take to Goodwill for the tax writeoff. Found
one bag, but didn't know what it was. Got to looking later, It is a car
cover, and looks like a good one, and looks brand new as well. It is well
made, elastic all the way around the bottom. Only one tag to be found, says
BUDGE FRONT#3. I do a google search on that and find Budge car/truck covers.
Check the list and they have Corvairs, use a #3, can not tell which one it
is, the $70 one or the $80 rainproof one, but it fits Conan like a glove,
and he is very happy in his new suit of clothes. Beats the cheap one from
BigLots. Now really, what are the odds of that? Thanks BRUCE