<VV> Re: Italian cars ---No Corvair

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 09:20:38 EDT 2005

It's partly because they pay you to scrap the old ones, partly because new
ones have become very cheap recently, partly because the government swamps
us the whole time with eco-propaganda saying that we should be driving new
cars because old ones are 'polluting' (read: they get tax revenues on new
ones but not on old one), and partly because they don't last 5 minutes (all
those rubber cam belts)...

Cheers

Alan