<VV> Re: Corvairs and Pilots

Keith Wells kewells at medscape.com
Thu Jun 30 15:52:08 EDT 2005

I am a student pilot with a half interest in a Cessna 172. Mow the
grass and cut weeds at the grass strip for lessons and rides in my
partner's North American AT-6. Member of both AOPA and EAA. I have a
strong interest in aviation history, esp. WWI era aircraft. Someday,
if I ever develop the skills and patience, I would like to construct
an open cockpit plane like a pietenpol. Many of these use Corvair
power with satisfying results. Currently restoring a '63 Monza
convert which is a basket case but "ran well when I parked it".

Keith Wells
Winston Salem NC

Sent by Medscape Mail: Free Portable E-mail for Professionals on the Move
http://www.medscape.com