<VV> Re: That CORSA display & "Corvair Basics"

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corp. vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Mar 1 13:22:29 EST 2005

I just re-read what Hank first said, and he's right, he never said that the
Corvair Basics book was a recruitment tool.  I took it that way, but that's
not what he said.

But I think that it could be, especially if it were seen by the general
old-car public at big events... under a spiffy canopy... a canopy which we
already own.

My argument isn't whether the canopy was a wise investment, it's whether
we're going to utilize an investment that's already been made.

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net