<VV> BoD job explained. Bruce's response

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Mar 1 15:11:29 EST 2005

------------------------------
Message: 4
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:37:26 -0800

Right now at my place - building #3. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com

What kind of name is "#3" for a Corvair vendor's building?  Why not "Corsa Building", or "Greenbrier" or "Spyder" etc....  That's a lot classier.  Well maybe not Spyder - that might scare some people from going in it - especially if it's dark inside.

See, it's this lack of inspirational creativity that's killing our hobby!!  You think the Camaro vendors give their buildings number names?  No way!  ;) (or gggg as you guys say)

mike