<VV> BoD job explained. Bruce's response

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten at kirtland.af.mil
Tue Mar 1 15:26:12 EST 2005

I think it is a building in Area 51!!

  Del Patten...CNM

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of mhicks130 at cox.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 1:11 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> BoD job explained. Bruce's response

------------------------------
Message: 4
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:37:26 -0800

Right now at my place - building #3. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com
------------------------------

What kind of name is "#3" for a Corvair vendor's building?  Why not "Corsa
Building", or "Greenbrier" or "Spyder" etc....  That's a lot classier.  Well
maybe not Spyder - that might scare some people from going in it -
especially if it's dark inside.

See, it's this lack of inspirational creativity that's killing our hobby!!
You think the Camaro vendors give their buildings number names?  No way!  ;)
(or gggg as you guys say)

mike

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org