<VV> Re: KIOSK humble ramblins

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 03:07:23 EST 2005

my thoughts on the kiosk would be trying to get with some major large vendor
that goes to large non corvair shows ..some sort of "partnership?" to get the
word out to the general automobile masses that might not be aware of the
corvair oriented groups out there. yes at corsa type events there are a few
nonmembers(WHY?) but we need to go for the people that might not know about us and be
swayed or would look into our part of the car hobby..show and go etc. i know
there is a lot of mis-knowledge out there, how can we help improve that?  go
after the large car shows!  ..use hemmings, tip, por15, someone like that,that
might be talked into helping our cause with less expense to us? even helping
move from show to show and have local corvair guys arranged to man it ? maybe
an insurance co that goes to shows?  something along those lines..
just thinking in type ...     regards, hope it helps, tim colson