<VV> 1968 Dash Pad

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Mar 2 19:39:20 EST 2005

Yes. I haven't, but I understand from those who have, they can fit. I
think there might be a couple of studs mismatched, though. The '65-6
pads can be recovered, but the '68-9 pads are tougher to recovered. I've
seen it done, but not without seams. That's because the factory
heat-molded the originals.

The center pad is almost impossible to redo, though someone probably has.

What color do you need? A friend of mine might have one.

-Mark C