<VV> Peening throttle plate screws

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Thu Mar 3 08:51:26 EST 2005

I have successfully used (blue) threadlocker chemical (Loc-Tite, etc.) for
this application. I don't peen them anymore. Screws remain reusable.
     I think if your carb is reassembled, this may be your ONLY option
besides disassembling the carb.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C