<VV> Stock placement of corsa emblems, pictures

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Mar 3 15:25:42 EST 2005

You talking of the exterior emblems? I can tell you just where to put
the rear quarter emblem. One of the holes is right in the middle of a
brace inside the quarter panel, visible once the interior panel has been
removed. There is a hole in this brace, just for that hole. The other
two holes are located outside of this brace, but exactly whether it's
above or below, I forget, though common sense will tell you once the
first hole is in. They are of course, in-line vertically. I made up a
template for this, though the above method is more accurate.

I also made up a template for the front fender nameplate.

-Mark