<VV> Big Bad Evil Engine Question.

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 19:08:56 EST 2005

Okay.

I'm at a loss for some things.  I've ended up with my
final plan for my car, andf it includes a hopped up
turbo.  I want 30 over, hi-tech pistons, roller
rockers, medium cam (hotter than stock,
anyhow)...things like that.

But here's the thing...I don't know what kinds of
things I NEED.  There's SO many parts and little
things that I don't realize that are there when I'm
making my list.

So the questions is this:  Can someone help me compile
a complete list?  -OR- since I'm going to have the
engine rebuilt by someone else, should I just tell
them to replace what is necessary, what I want, and
leave them to it?

Thanks,
Ryan
65 Corsa Coupe

And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.
VISIT MY SITE AT http://www.geocities.com/chevyd51/