<VV> Re: 100% CORSA membership

Dave Mitchel themitchels2 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 3 20:08:44 EST 2005

What if the local clubs charged a "Corsa Maintenance Fee".  Something small like $5 or $10 a year in addition to whatever they charge you to hang out with the local members.  Maybe this would not get you the Communique but still get you a CORSA membership.  This would preserve the national club and not require the larger subscription fee of the full membership to CORSA.

Just another $0.02.  Sorry if this has already been said - I am new to this discussion.

Dave

Message: 1