<VV> Flip Side of CORSA Membership

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 22:12:43 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/3/2005 6:55:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
vairtec at optonline.net writes:

But  really, my point was, if we were to enforce a 100% CORSA membership
rule,  does it not follow to enforce a 100% chapter membership  rule?

--Trouble-making Bob
Robert W. Marlow
First, Bob, I wouldn't use the term "flip side" when dealing with Corvairs  .
. . . .(rim shot)

Seriously -
That is how SCCA National does it. - Of Course, SCCA allows you to choose
your local chapter - anywhere in the country. I could be a member of the Chicago
 SCCA Chapter. Local SCCA dues, which are paid directly to the national,
along  with the National dues, are forwarded to your local chapter of choice,
disregarding any geographical restrictions. Let local SCCA Chapters compete for
your membership, or go start their own club, like NASA, National Auto Sports
Association?

Which route would most Corsa local clubs take? Compete or bolt? Hmmm.

Seth  Emerson
_Sethracer at aol.com_ (mailto:Sethracer at aol.com)

And nobody can ever force me to pay Corsa National dues again!  -  Life
Membership Paid!