<VV> Trans mount washer

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 10:26:54 EST 2005

On 1965 Corvairs with 4-speed transmissions there is a big washer about
3/8-7/16 thick that goes between the trans and the mount.  Clark's Corvair
Parts has it as part C9387 on page 161 of their catalog.  Bob Anderson
(CIDCO1) is looking for the GM part number and drawing for it.  We have many
drawings in the museum archives but not this one.  Bob and I can't find it
mentioned anywhere in shop manuals or parts books.  Anybody have any info on
it?
Clark Hartzel, CORSA museum curator