<VV> Re: 100% Corsa Membership

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Fri Mar 4 15:14:14 EST 2005

Thanks Smitty - Too many people lose site of the fact that people WILL
afford what is really important to them. The idea that we have to
dumb-down the organization so "everyone" can join is a bad place to be.
I have dealt with the Corvair public (And the general public) for 31+
years and the truth is, almost everyone I have known that whined the
loudest about dues increases were people who were certainly able to pay
for it - they just didn't care to - which is thier absolute right. But
why should Corsa feel it's obligated to mitigate financial reality to
those people/ Lon

www.corvairunderground.com
PORTLAND IN JULY!!! www.corsaoregon.com