<VV> IT'S OFFICIAL - CORSA POLITICS WARNING!

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Fri Mar 4 16:40:51 EST 2005

Early this week I was asked to run for the Corsa Board in the Western
Division. My condition was that I would do so IF there were no other
suitable candidates. I now understand that I would be running unopposed
- so it's official. I am running for the Corsa board, an event that has
almost happened one other time (but obviously didn't) . I look forward
to serving you all in the future. Thanks! Lon Wall

PORTLAND IN JULY!!!!
www.corsaoregon.com