<VV> tire quandary

Timothy T Werner wern3 at juno.com
Fri Mar 4 16:55:49 EST 2005

Jim
I am shopping for tires for my car and I found a dandy site for Tires
the"TireRack.com" site. you describe the size you are interested in, then
they show you several different tires from several companies. You check
the "select" box then you click on the "specs" box.
 they then show a raft of info on your selected brands including Revs.
per mile. The they show all the other sizes in that companies brand and
you can compare the Revs per mile or other data with the original tire
size you were looking at. I got a nice set for my wifes car at a good
price and will eventually do the same for the Mustang and the Corvair
too. Like you I am seeking a quieter ride and lower Revs per mile, not  a
race tire.
Tim