<VV> Corsa Politics

Mark W. Monaghan ce1monag at cfl.rr.com
Fri Mar 4 19:26:55 EST 2005

I am unsure of the controversy that is being expressed in VV I am sure it is
internal to the old guard of corsa.

I have been a member for 7 years now and have made it to one convention I
would like to attend more. My wife and kids all joke about how glad I am
every month to get my magazine every month. I rebuilt a Rampside and have
always been amazed at the excellent support from our suppliers and honored
that one of the top suppliers of corvair parts is think of joining the
leadership of the organization. Compared of other restoration vehicles the
corvair is a great deal and is easy to build for us amateurs.

I was just talking to my son about building up a corvair for him. I am sure
he will be a corsa member in the future.

In 7 years the cost of the membership in corsa has been pretty much the
same.

I think it is time that the necessary resources are available to continue
the corvair and clubs into the future.

I would be willing to see an increase in the annual dues to insure that
corsa is able to continue.

Good Luck Lon.  You're a fair and honest person.

Mark