<VV> when is enough, enough?

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 22:57:45 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/4/2005 8:36:05 PM Central Standard Time,
dreamwoodck at yahoo.com writes:

Or, I  can go
listen to my two old lady neighbors (apologies to
those of you  who actually ARE old ladies) and at least
hear fresh  material.

AND

Marital tip: if you are using your wife's hair dryer
for heat, don't ask  her to help  hold the pad while
you work.

Just 3 days and you hit these two beauties. I'd say you are ready for the
"Big League." If you ever figure out when enough is enough, post it here and
we'll beat that to death too. My advice to you is accept that the delete key can
 be your best friend. Seriously, hang around awhile and you'll see, there are
 plenty of gems out there.

Ned