<VV> CD update

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 00:05:06 EST 2005

Guys,

I'm getting lots of e-mails asking for CDs that I had at Dayton. I'm not
ignoring the requests, at least not most of them <G>. Bryan "Webmaster"
Blackwell offered to set up a web site where all of this 'stuff' can be  downloaded. I
realized that him doing this would lessen my work load, so I took  him up on
his offer <VBG>. We are going to ask that if you do download the  files that
you send Warren a donation, $5, to the CORSA racer's fund. I'm  planning to add
some more programs as I write them. If you have any ideas, let  me know and
I'll see what can be done (but I don't do graphics).

I want to thank Bryan, not only for setting up this web site but everything
he's done for CORSA and VV and least we forget, all of his great pointers on
his  own site.

Ned