<VV> Corsa Quarterly magazine

Bill & Dana Young vze4z5cb at verizon.net
Sat Mar 5 02:16:44 EST 2005

I've been a CORSA member for a couple years now and of course get a new Communique in the mail every month. While those are great reading, I  was lucky enough to buy 9 or 10 Corsa Quarterly magazines from the early-mid 70's on Ebay.....There are some really, really great articles and photos in them and it's pretty neat seeing names of people that are still involved in the Corvair world today. If you've never read any of these, do yourself a favor and recycle them from ebay or wherever......I also got lucky at a Corvair event in Pa. last summer and for the handsome sum of $5.00 (yes five dollars) I received approx. 15 years of Communiques, a couple of Vair repair manuals,a few Vair restoration decals and some misc. publications.....yes, I'll be reading a long, long time. But these will probably get recycled on ebay or a swap meet someday, so keep your eyes open.
Bill Young WPCC
65 Corsa Turbo and lovin' it!