<VV> Re: your post to VV Digest, Vol 2, 36

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sat Mar 5 12:45:53 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <GYoungwolf at aol.com>

> Hey Chuck,
> Many of us feel like you do about the political threads, but hang in
there!
> This too shall pass, as do all other threads There are about 4-5 members
whose ego
> is boosted by pretending to be great philosophers and who like seeing
> themselves "published."

If you ever get a chance to meet the evildoers at a
> show or convention, you will find that most are no crazier than the
majority
> of us (and probably just aren't getting enough....)
>
> The Carbmeister (older and wiser).

*************
Har Har Har .. hey, I consider your post ( condensed above ) as one of the
greatest posts all-time omni-content in recent years ....

...........  I just moved your little peg on my wall chart to the top of the
list philosophers ... oops, that was one of your observations ...    a
circular didactyl ..
Great Comments,

.... oh ... welcome to a world full of people ... love it or leave it,
right? ...
thanks for a few ( more ) good moments .. ken campbell in Iowa, trying to
make the pit crew for Team People.