<VV> Repeated Messages

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Sat Mar 5 12:42:48 EST 2005

Smitty says:   Chuck, welcome to VV.  I have been here for 5-6 years or
so and I agree with you whole heartedly.  If you look closely you will
note that a lot of what you are seeing is the same exact message being
repeated over and over by those who don't follow the guidelines and clip
messages to their pertinent parts.  I have gone on rant several times
over this, telling them they are lazy and inconsiderate, and earned many
personal posts from the violators saying they don't give a d*** what I
think.  One other thing.  These so called threads (subjects) will consume
the talk for a few days and then die out to be replaced by another
thread.  Neither of the above are enough to drive me away because I get
pleasure in learning from others and with sharing what I know with
others.
        It only takes a short while to learn how to scan through the
trash and pick out the good tidbits.  If you are not on the digest, I
would recommend that as a way to delete 10-15 posts at a time if you
don't have time to read.   I hope you will stick around and see if our
group can meet your needs